Here’s what my friend sent me:
As you know, I’m taking a whole bunch of supplements (e.g. I’m still taking the calcium I mentioned to you previously), so I may be experiencing some synergistic effects. But the formulation I worked out for myself specifically to boost acetylcholine is the following:
1. Alpha-GPC (acetylcholine precursor).
2. Tyrosine (to keep dopamine & norepinephrine in balance with acetylcholine).
3. Cup of tea (for the stimulant effect of caffeine).
4. Acetyl-carnitine (to facilitate energy metabolism in the brain).
5. Flax seed oil (needed by brain & also acts as transport for some important nutrients to the brain).
6. Gingko-brahmi (for its known positive effects on memory & focus).
7. Aniracetam (fat soluble nootropic).
8. Noopept (a Soviet nootropic peptide).
You can get a lot of the less common of these from: http://www.bulknutrients.com.au
I haven’t tried these supplements myself, although I am now taking Caltrate (Calcium, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper & Manganese) since I no longer drink milk, can only stomach so many green leafy vegetables, and don’t want to end up with osteoporosis.
PS: Remember to do something kind and compassionate for someone else today too!