I talk to my clients one a week initially, to offer emotional support and healing for past trauma that causes internal stress, and to teach assertiveness strategies and communication skills to reduce external stress.
I also help you to identify what emotional triggers lead to physical symptoms, and how to create a life that minimises these triggers. Some of my clients feel a distinct physical shift even after the first session as their body recognises that it’s safe to relax and be your true self around me.
It’s all about listening to your body, honoring your feelings, and responding to life’s challenges in ways that work best for you, rather than just doing what other people expect of you.
I coach intuitively, combining what I’ve learned from:
- Mickel Therapy
- The Gupta Program
- A close friend’s experience of The Lightning Process
- Nonviolent Communication
- Assertiveness training
- Reflective Listening and Crisis Counselling training with Lifeline
- Emotional Intelligence training with Nicholas de Castella
- Life Coach training with Beyond Success
- Presence and acceptance with Path of Love
- Love, Intimacy and Sexuality training with The Human Awareness Institute
- Relaxation and Guided Visualisations
- Shamanic Healing
- Vipassana Meditation
- Tai Chi
- Music Therapy
- Comedy Therapy
I’ve done more courses and studied more healing modalities and therapies than I can poke a stick at. I combine the best of what has worked for me with what you need right now.
This video describes how I work with my clients:
This is not a quick fix or instant cure. It takes time to implement what I teach you in your daily life. I’m not a doctor, and I’m not offering medical treatment. I don’t claim to be able to cure CFS; what I do is teach you the strategies I used to calm my nervous system and help my body recover.